Please see Daikyo’s corporate philosophy and code of conduct below.
Our management philosophy
Employee wellbeing and CSR activities
We develop and manufacture high-quality pharmaceutical and medical packages with high added value, and provide reliable supplies to medical industry workplaces worldwide. Our belief in “the power of life” informs all our business activities.
Lead : Take initiative
Inspire : Be mutually stimulating and enhancing
Foresee : Stay ahead of the game
Explore : Continue the ongoing quest for new knowledge and solutions
Code of Conduct
1. Code of Conduct for business partners (customers, suppliers, etc.)
- (1) Sincerity and honesty
- We maintain strict professional ethics, act with integrity and with the customer in mind, and conduct our corporate activities in a fair and transparent manner.
- (2) Pursuing the highest quality
- We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products and we never compromise. In the manufacture of our products, we comply with all laws and regulations, including GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), as well as internal regulations, to ensure rigorous quality control.
- (3) Fair competition
- We comply with the Antimonopoly Law and offer our products through fair and free competition.
- (4) Ban on corrupt practices
- We do not bribe public officials or foreign officials with money, goods, or entertainment.
2. Good corporate citizenship
We strive to earn the trust of local and international communities, and to contribute to society as active members.
- (1) Adherence to the rules of society
- As a corporate citizen, we comply with all domestic and international laws, regulations and rules, and strive to act in an exemplary manner based on high ethical standards.
- (2) Resolute response to antisocial forces
- We will not enter into any form of relationship with antisocial forces that threaten the order and safety of society, and we will take resolute action against any unreasonable demands.
- (3) Social contribution activities
- As a good corporate citizen, we actively engage in social contribution activities with the aim of contributing to the development of a sustainable society.
3. Workplace code of conduct
In order to grow sustainably as a company and contribute to the customers, suppliers and communities we serve, all Daikyo executives and employees are committed to enhancing their personal and professional skills and to taking up new initiatives with a spirit of challenge.
- (1) Growing as citizens
- Every member of our company will continue to grow and improve personal and professional skills through our daily work, training and self development.
- (2) A spirit of challenge
- We strive for continued innovation through a spirit of challenge and the high aspiration to contribute to global healthcare and human health.
- (3) Respect for human rights, prohibition of discrimination and prohibition of harassment
- We respect the human rights of our employees and do not discriminate against them on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, age, religion or belief. Furthermore, Daikyo prohibits sexual harassment and power harassment, and is committed to preventing all forms of workplace harassment.
- (4) Fair treatment
- We conduct fair and cogent personnel evaluations, transfers and promotions, and treat all our employees fairly.
- (5) Employee-friendly workplaces
- We aim to provide a friendly working environment that takes health and safety into consideration. We also comply with all laws and regulations relating to labor, health and safety.
- (6) Protection of company assets
- We will protect and manage the company’s assets appropriately and will never misappropriate them for personal use.
- (7) Proper management of documents and information
- We apply appropriate controls to all internal documents and information in accordance with established internal rules. In addition, we comply with internal regulations related to information security to prevent information leaks and computer viruses.
- (8) Ban on inappropriate entertainment and gifts
- We do not accept and will not demand any illegal or inappropriate benefits (money, goods, entertainment, etc.) from suppliers or customers.